Following up on the success of the smaller versions, TMC is getting the new AquaHabitats MicroHabitat 30 out to market just in time for the holidays. We picked up the news from Acuaristica showing the new 30 liter (around 7.93 gallons) tank that features a skimmer, hydrometer, thermometer and the new AquaRay Micro LED 500 with the new mounting bracket we saw earlier. The new light features four 10,000K white Cree XP-E and one blue Cree XP-E LED to give you more of the crisp white look we appreciate on the marine side of things. The white LEDs are even controlled separately.
The new MicroHabitat 30 features:
- 30 litre (6.6 UK Gal) microhabitat.
- Feature packed, plug-and-play marine set up perfect for small reef aquascapes, miniature corals, invertebrates and small fish.
- Provides an excellent introduction into the exciting and enthralling hobby of marine reefkeeping.
- Manufactured from high quality acrylic, offering a clear view and a light yet robust tank.
- Compact and self-contained – ideal for any room in the house.
- Incorporates a high PAR AquaRay MiniLED 500 light system with 4 x lensed 10,000K white Cree® XP-E and 1 x un-lensed blue Cree® XP-E PowerLEDs. The white LEDs can be switched off to give a “moonlight” mode (for full details on this light see page 41).
- MountaRay tank bracket.
- Built in filtration system incorporating an integral pump with multidirectional outlet offers optimum water quality and minimal maintenance.
- Unique integrated air driven protein skimmer to ensure quiet operation.
- Supplied complete with a condensation lid, micro thermometer, hydrometer, an H2Air 60 air pump, non return valve and a heater to allow for simple and quick installation. Dimensions: 300mm (w) x 330mm (d) x 300mm (h)
Search More: Nano Aquariums • TMC • TMC MicroHabitat 30 • Tropical Marine Centre