Join us in Sulawesi Indonesia as we explore the Island’s Northern Coast. Get ready for an unforgettable experience with the Passport to Paradise Reef Builders Destination.
This eleven-day itinerary allows us to visit all of North Sulawesi’s amazing underwater diversity. We start the trip at the Murex Manado Resort to explore the pristine walls of the Bunaken Park.
From there we take a boat transfer to Bangka Island. Surrounding the island are walls of NPS corals, and a kaleidoscope of reef colors. The last stop on our trip is the world famous Lembeh Resort. Lembeh is known as the mecca of muck diving.
What To Expect
The clear, warm waters surrounding Sulawesi Island have some of the highest levels of biodiversity in the world.
The trip starts in Manado Bay at the Murex Manado resort. We will spend four nights diving around Manado and the spectacular walls of the Bunanken National Park before making our way towards Bangka Island.
We will spend another three nights at the Murex Bangka resort diving the NPS and Soft coral fields surrounding the island before making our way to the Lembeh Straight. The last stop on our trip is the famous Lembeh resort. Scientists believe Lembeh Strait has the highest concentration of unusual marine life found anywhere on the planet.
This rate includes;
– 4 Nights Accommodation in a Deluxe Room at Murex Manado
– 3 Nights Accommodation in a Deluxe Ocean View room at Murex Bangka
– 4 Nights Accommodation in a Garden View Room/Deluxe Ocean View Cottage at Lembeh Resort
– 27 Guided Boat Dives with Air (including 2 dives per boat transfer)
– Unlimited Complimentary Self Guided House Reef Dives with AIR
– Arrival airport escort service (upon exiting terminal)
– Round Trip Airport Transfers
– Boat Transfers between Resorts
– All meals & snacks; free-flow drinking water, coffee & tea; taxes and Free Wi-Fi
– $2,995 Price based on double occupancy in a Garden View Suite
– $3,225 Price based on double occupancy in a Deluxe Ocean View Cottage
Check in August 9th, Check out August 20th
Day 1-4 Manado
The trip starts at the Manado International Airport. The hotel is located 25km (approx 1hr drive) from the airport. All your airport and hotel transfers including boat transfer between hotels are included in the trip. Once you land in Manado just sit back and enjoy the ride, you have nothing to worry about.
Day 5-7 Bangka
Boat transfers to Murex Bangka Resort departs at 8:30am. Along the way we will dive at two sites in the North of the Bunaken Park. Depending on times and conditions local guides will decide what sites to dive.
Day 8-11 Lembeh
Boat transfers to Lembeh Resort depart at 8:00am. Our first dive will be on a pinnacle off the northeast corner of Sulawesi at Batu Punteng. Nutrient rich waters feed the fields of soft corals, sea fans, sponges and hard corals. This pinnacle is also teeming with fish.