Seems fish are all the rage lately, the game’s publisher Last Day of work hopes to captalize or fullfill the nerds among us that crave to raise, breed, and sell fish. Seems pretty cool to us, and it must be to be on the best sellers list for 40 weeks straight. We will take two.
* Special DS-only features: 7 exclusive fish yield nearly twice as many fish types as the PC version (over 750!); all new 3D environments and several new tank decorations;
* Extensive use of the Touch Screen to breed fish, make purchases and decorate tanks;
* Simulated real-time experience yields potential surprises every time you turn the game on. Choose from 4 speed options to dictate how time passes in game. Take regular care of your fish or watch your hard work get flushed down the drain!
* Set your own prices for specific fish based on prior sales and present needs;
* Buy fish tanks, decorations, plants, fish eggs, fish food, and medicine to enhance the aesthetic of your tank;
* Research environment, food, and advertising techniques to discover how to keep your rare fish healthy, feed more fish per feeding and attract additional customers.