Digital Aquatics has been on a tear lately with releasing new products, one of their latest products is their popular float valve that integrates without any problems. However, for those owning the Reef Keeper Elite (and lite) you have been waiting for some sort of monitoring software, an upgrade for the MyReef that will work on both the Elite and Lite systems. Digital Aquatics has announced via their support forum that yes MyReef is coming and we need to have some patience:
As soon as we have information that we’re willing to share publicly we’ll post in this forum section. Until we post, you can consider that no news means it’s still a work in progress. As stated, because of issues with competition and the outright copying of Digital Aquatics products and designs, we will be keeping 90% of the myReef details under wraps until the release. The other 10% (as I’m sure that was the next question…) are the features like programming and data logging that everyone can assume will be included.
Hopefully we will see the new software before the end of 2009, however due to the amazing amount of products that are being pushed out from Digital Aquatics we wouldn’t be surprised if it were delayed unit 1Q of 2010.