Aqua Light has a new LED lighting fixture that they have just released. The AquaLight Flash Spot LED is new and it has something that is a rarity among LED fixtures: its dimmable. The new Aqualight LED flash is housed in a powdered aluminum case with a full LCD screen that allows you to adjust settings and giving you the option to connect via bluetooth. A built in fan is automatically controlled when the temperature is to hot. You’ll also get a “living light” feature which is the flicker which is commonly found in metal halides. The problem with all of this is you know this isn’t going to run cheap. You ready? Try 1554 Euro or roughly $2256. Since the lamp is 100 watts that is $22.56 per watt. Ouch.
* Optimum light / wide wavelength with a
Peak at 450nm
* “Living light” through natural flicker
Refraction of surface waves
* Case in powdered aluminum
* Economical future of technology / service life of the LED lt.Hersteller:
ca.50.000 hours = 13.7 years at 10 h light period per day, ie
no permanent lighting consumption, the light output of LEDs is much higher
compared to conventional technology, the higher cost
are compensated in a short time
* Environmentally friendly technology / LEDs contain no mercury or other toxic substances!
* LED dimming / Simulation Sonnauf / sunset and cloud flying
– Brilliant graphic display / for simple programming
– Wireless control via Bluetooth
– Fan control / automatic controlled by electronics according to need