The V2Ozone is a compact O3 generator from Tropical Marine Centre which aims to bring this once widely popular water treatment method back into the mainstream. Adding O3 to aquarium water with ozone generators raises oxidizing levels (ORP), thus helping to break down harmful waste products and creates crystal clear water by removing yellowing compounds. The V2Ozone also suppresses parasite, bacterial and fungal activity providing a healthier environment for livestock in aquariums and ponds.
Other features include:
• Programmable for 25 – 250mg/hr ozone using soft start PWM technology.
• Unique “high purity ceramic”ozone cell design with microprocessor-controlled fan cooling for highly efficient and reliable operation.
• Inbuilt timer for 1 – 10 hours ozone generation in consecutive 12 hour periods.
• Splash-proof keyboard and LED front panel.
• LED bar display for both the programmed ozone concentration and timer period.
• Blinking LED indication that ozone output is active.
The V2Ozone is supplied complete with a comprehensive users manual as well as a magnetic tipped screwdriver, 1.2m of ozone-resistant silicon tubing, an ozone cell cleaning cloth and wall mounting lugs and screws. The V2Ozone is suitable for marine and freshwater aquariums from 25 – 2500 liters (6,6 – 660 gallons) and ponds up to 5000 liters ( 1320 gallons ). The product is due to go on sale in the UK in March 2010 and when it will get on the shelves in USA aquarium shops we shall see.
[via: Practical Fishkeeping]