Abyzz pumps offer quiet running, unbelievable performance and an extremely low running cost. The new 420 Eco Abyzz has an improved display versus the older A400 model. These pumps come with a titanium impeller, programmable menu-controlled driver and a sinusoidal, three-phase synchronous motor. This pump is said to be more than 90% efficient adjusting the power that the pump produces depending on your needs. As with most Abyzz pumps, these are produced in Germany by mostly German sourced parts. The 420 eco produces a maximum flow rate of 23,500 liters per hour and uses from 4 to 400 watts of juice depending on your power setting. The 420 Eco comes in two flavors with the cheapest of the two arriving in Europe for 1239.50 euro or roughly $1750 in American green backs. Paying your mortgage payment or buying the new 420 Eco Abyzz pump, the choice is yours.
Variable speed range (0 – 100%)
Programmable control system (e.g. wave and random modes)
Safety functions (e.g. dry run, temperature, and overcurrent protection)
Bus-enabled interface for peripheral devices
Lockable plug contacts
Choice of 3m or 10m cable length
The pump can be used immersed or in a dry position.
Freshwater and seawater aquaristics, pond filter systems and creeks.
- Maximum flow rate : 23.500 l/h
- Rated flow rate : 18.600 l/h
- Discharge flow speed : max. 7,5m/s : nom. 6,4m/s
- Delivery height : max. 9,4m
- Rated input : 4…400W
- Operating voltage : 230V~, 50…60Hz
- Ambient temperature : +2°C…+40°C
- Maximum operating pressure : 1,2 bar
- Maximum immersion depth : 2 Meter
- Inlet/outlet connections : 50mm/40mm