There are a lot of choices out there for a calcium reactor. Just like everything else it seems the more choices the better off you are. This is especially the case when it comes to saltwater aquarium equipment. That brings us to our current review.
My Knop C Calcium Reactor. For a brief run down of the features:
- for aquaria up to 200 gallons (800 l)
- constant calcium values above 420 mg/l
- constant carbonate values above 8Â° dKH
- moderate CO 2 consumption
- includes EHEIM pump
- internal circulation 1200 times per hour
- bubble counter included
- CO 2 safety valve included
- automatic release of false gas
Overall this unit a very well built unit. Im very happy with it. It was a huge pain to setup, which is the only reason why it only gets 4 out of 5 of my stars. Other than that. It’s the orginal, and still the numero uno seller (Number 1) in Germany. However, the Korallin Calcium reactor is going to over step this unit as number of units sold. I’ll have a Korallin Reactor on my tank in the months to come. Stay tuned for a review then!