That lighthouse pro controller that we saw at Macna has gotten a fresh revision to its firmware. 2.0 is now out and you can expect to have some bug fixes and new features. Although we haven’t had a chance to play with one of these yet on our tank, some users have reported that they really are happy with this pro controller. With all the competition from controller companies including Digital Aquatics, Aquatronica, Elos, GHL, and Neptune systems to name a few its amazing that all these companies can stay in business.Â We haven’t seen any company completely corner the market…yet. Below you can read about the new firmware update to 2.0.
1) Settings Web page had outlet numbers displayed wrong.
2) Cycle Timer Run Time and Contacts setup did not work correctly when set from the Setup Outlets Web page.
3) Various cosmetic issues in Outlet Setup, Set Options, and Alarms/Limits page.
1) Feed Time, Maintenance Timeout, and Manual Timeout can now be specified up to 24 hours.
2) Minor performance enhancements in Web page download times, and IR remote keypress response.