This latest issue of Reef Life Magazine is so packed with new articles on rare fish and corals, we just can’t contain ourselves. The July/August issue features a double dose of Liopropoma reef basslets, Trimma and Eviota nano gobies, new species of rare deep water fish from the Twilight Zone, and a full article entirely about the newest described species of pigmy angelfish, Centropyge abei. The amount of original content and pictures in this issue should make you want to drop everything and get your subsription for this fantastic new publication right away or you could just follow us on Twitter and we might give you one. That’s right, by simply following Rb on twitter you will be automatically entered to win a 1yr subscription of Reef Life. If you have a Twitter account just hit the ‘follow’ button and if you don’t, setting up your own account takes less than a minute. For full contest details, read over the list below and don’t forget to enter our other giveaways including a Reef Nutrition sampler and Prodibio Biokit Reef.
- Follow us on Twitter. All current and new twitter followers will be eligible to win.
- Contest is open to anyone in the world 18+! Yeah, turns out that in some states its illegal to win a contest if your under 18. Who knew? Ask your parents if you want to be entered.
- Winner will be chosen from our Twitter followers randomly. The winner will receive one, one year subscription to Reef Life Magazine.
- If you are chosen as the winner, you need to respond to our email within 3 days. If you donâ€™t, we will pick someone else. So check your email!
- A winner will be chosen Tuesday, July 20th, 11:59PM CST. Good luck!