The new Vortech Ecosmart driver has quite a few new modes and features. However, what happens to those that already have a Vortech with old generation drivers? Not to worry. Ecotech Marine has released an upgrade rebate route that is fairly simple. For those of you who purchased a VorTech MP40w pump in 2010 you can download the rebate, mail it back in and receive a $25 rebate by mail. The covet here is that you had to purchase your pump in 2010, which leaves the rest of us who purchased before then out in the dark and forced to buy the ecosmart driver for full price $100. Of course we all could keep our water flow going cheerfully with our plain-boring drivers that work. But who wants to use last years tech?
At EcoTech, we are committed to our customers. As a result, EcoTech is offering a manufacturer’s rebate to our US customer base for all VorTech MP40w pumps purchased in 2010 if they upgrade to the new EcoSmart Driver.
All customers who qualify will receive a $25 mail in rebate on new EcoSmart Upgrade kits. To qualify, the following conditions need to be met.
Download the rebate form here –> EcoSmart Rebate
- You must have purchased the MP40w between 1/1/10 and 4/30/10
- You must provide a receipt from an authorized retailer and the UPC from the MP40w box
- You must have purchased the EcoSmart Upgrade kit from the EcoTech Marine Parts Store before 4/30/2010
- You must provide a receipt from the EcoTech Marine Parts Store
- You must postmark the rebate packet within 30 days of purchase of the EcoSmart Upgrade kit