Bulk Reef Supply is looking for a unicorn to join its team. Well not a real unicorn, but let’s face it, its hard to find a person who is knowledgeable and passionate about reefing AND social media marketing strategy. But if this elusive creature is you, then make sure to submit your resume for this full-time role as Social Media Strategist.
Here is a bit more about the position:
This position will be responsible for growing social media following and engagement in all platforms, with an emphasis on Facebook, Instagram and hobby forums. In addition, providing BRS customers with specialized expertise and support across our social programs and channels. The strategist also manages the long-term and daily planning, and execution, of social media across channels. Pay range from $55,000-$80,000.
The ideal candidate is a reefing meets social superstar and excels at being self-driven, accountable, engaging and creative. This position does require subject matter expertise in the reef tank hobby.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos and news)
- Develop content calendar for various channels to coordinate with marketing calendar events
- Execute cross-platform content driven campaigns to support marketing calendar events
- Incentivize and collect user generated content
- Ability to adapt to the style, tonality and vernacular of the current “voice” of the BRS brand and social medium
- Build relationships with relevant influencers, brands, and organizations through an effective online presence
- Maintain an exceptional understanding of our customer, what motivates them and the products they purchase.
- Create and manage social media contests designed to boost engagement and audience
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Daily support for customers questions and issues including appropriate escalation (including on weekends when necessary.)
- Act as liaison between customer and customer service agents to resolve issues on social media & public forums and maintain unified voice
- Respond to public issues using BRS established social de-escalation procedure
- Develop and follow social strategy for each individual platform with goal to drive engagement, grow audience, and increase website visits
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, such as promotions and competitions
- Create strategies for imagery such as infographics, memes, etc., and work with in-house designer
- Actively use analytics to determine what content drives the most engagement and refine
- Tracks all paid ads and spends to ensure social marketing efforts reach but do not exceed monthly and annual budget
- Report weekly on social performance and ensure metrics are on-track
More information can be found here: https://brs.li/socialstrategist