Polario which we haven’t heard about these past years has finally released some models to beta testing. Coming in two models 50w and 80w pushing 3,500gph and 5,500gph respectively.
- Energy Efficient, High Flow Low Voltage Water Pump
- Bi-Directional Outputs to Simulate Natural Wave and Current Actions of the Ocean
- Variable Time and Output Settings
- Flow Rates Up to 5500GPH/22000LPH. (On Selected Models)
- Single or Dual Outputs
- Preset Feeding Settings at 8 min. and 16 min.
- Magnet Mount Included to Secure Pump
- Pre-Programmed in All Settings to Gradually Increase Flow
- In â€œAutoâ€ Mode, Pump Initially Alternates 15 sec. Left and Right
- The Alternating Water Currents Can Be Set to Switch Every 15 sec. to 30 min.
- Mini Sun Moon Light Adapter Included
- 16 Volt UL Listed Transformer Included
If beta testing all goes well we could see these as soon as the end of this Year. Retail should hit around $150+