Poland-based Aqua El has recently released a sleek new line of shatterproof, thermoregulated aquarium heaters with the Neo Heater line that is already shipping in the UK and Europe. Ranging in sizes from 25W to 200W, the Neo Heater has a unique, flat design made from shatterproof plastic featuring a microprocessor thermostat and a thermometer giving you a more accurate control over your tankâ€™s temperature. The flat plastic shape comes in at a mere 9mm on the 200W model allowing it to blend in easily within your tank. The heaterâ€™s one-touch temperature setting lets you set the temperature by just pressing the button with the desired temperature shown on an a circle of LEDs on the heaterâ€™s face. Another LED indicates your tankâ€™s current temperature and will give you a visual warning when the tank temperature is higher than what is set. Additionally they are equipped with a thermal switch protecting the device from overheating in case of leaving it out of the water. The Neo Heater is running around Â£23.95-26.95 ($39-45) depending on the size. No word yet when the units will begin to appear in the US. Follow the break for a few more specifications.
Aqua EL Neo Heater Features:
- Microprocessor thermostat
- Built-in electronic thermometer (17-36 deg C/62-96 deg F)
- Light signaling of surpassing the set temperature
- Convenient temperature adjustment (â€˜one-touchâ€™ system)
- Wide range of temperatures up to 36ÂºC/96ÂºF
- Modern, exceptionally flat shape : unbreakable!
- Possibility of installing on any aquarium wall
- Thermal safety switch
- Fully waterproof (IP68 standard)
- Supplied with mounting bracket and suction cups