In case you missed it, MCU Research, the company behind the Lighthouse controller has released 4.0 version of their firmware back in November. Like most upgrades firmware you’ll get a bevy of new features like: support for web cams, mobile phone optimized web pages, multiple lighting schedules per outlet and more. You can download the latest here and check below the break for all the extra features.
– Continuous running internal diagnostics and redundancy check for unsurpassed reliability.
– Web interface has been completely redesigned for faster setup and access.
– Ability to place company logo, photo, or Webcam on controller web pages.
– Special web page designed for mobile phone access.
– All network settings can now be accessed from the web.
– Cycle/Dosing times extended to 499 hour intervals with black out times.
– Dual lighting schedules per outlet with day of week exclusion.
– CC a secondary email/text message address for alarms/alerts.
– Auto and Manual Probe Calibration for higher precision.
– High Speed Plug-n-Play detection, boots in < 5 seconds.
– Improved Adobe-Flash® based graphing for better resolution.