GHL has added the new Powerhub-6D ProfiLux Aquatic Bus (PAB) digital switch module that has six separate channels that can be switched using the ProfiLux 3 (eX) controller. The company designed these for the more serious hobbyist and in professional applications most often installed in electric control cabinets.
The Powerhub-6D-PAB has six separate, switchable relays rated up to 10 amps each to supply voltage from 90 to 240 V. It handles the standard 120V devices we have here in North America and could even ramp up to higher voltage devices (although only one voltage can run across each strip). Measuring in at 210 mm x 92 mm x 60 mm, the Powerhub-6D-PAB is around the same size as a standard power bar but with more functions. Simple LED indicators show the switching state, communication and operational conditions.
Here are the technical details provided by GHL:
- Supply voltage 90 – 240 V (50 Hz / 60 Hz) As well as standard 110V devices you can Also run 220V devices in North America (not on the same strip of course).
- 6 electrically isolated relays
- Digital bus system (PAB), also multiple powerhubs can be controlled independently
- Mounting over DIN-rail
- Nominal current 10 A each channel (up to 160 A inrush current) at max. 240 V
- LEDs indicate the switching state, communication and operational conditions
Pricing and availability should be made public soon but if you are itching to get this bad boy, contact your favorite GHL dealer for more details.