The Thrive Water Lab made a huge splash when it was announced a couple of months ago. We have fielded more questions and had more discussions about the Thrive Water Lab than just about other device since it was revealed. The aquarium world is seriously amped for this device and we didn’t know what the Thrive Water Lab is about or how it works or how it will be implemented until now.
We don’t have all the answers yet but Thrive Aquatics just released the spec sheet for their water testing kiosk. Packing enough high technology to be the Mars Curiosity Rover of the Aquarium World, the new Thrive Water Lab needs it all to perform its almost magical functions.
If you’ll recall the jack of all trades Thrive Water Lab test for just about everything under the sun, with colorimetric precision, and all you have to do is pop in a water sample and a wait for the print out. Therefore it’s no surprise that the Thrive Water Lab has a large touchscreen interface, a built in receipt printer, a logitech webcam, Intel dual core processors and Nvidia graphics, and on and on and on.
Thrive Aquatics is still on track to roll out the Water Lab this summer, first around their home stomping ground of South Florida to be followed soon thereafter with some of Thrive’s power dealers.
- 16 gauge powder coated steel Enclosure
- 20″ Touch LCD 1600 x 900 Native Resolution
- Service Doors (Top, Main Rear, Water Access Doors
- Secured internal wiring
- Locking Service Doors with Chrome Plated Tubular Locks
- Custom Designed Shipping Container
- FCC/UL/ADA Compliant
- Premium Heat Bonded Powder Coating
- 1 year warranty
- Custom 8.5″ thermal receipt printer w/ presenter, vertical mounting: 90 degree paper output, paper roll holder
- Logitech HD Pro Webcam C920 1080 Full HD movie recording, 1080 Full HD video calling on Skype, 720p HD video calls, Carl Zeiss optics, Logitech Fluid Crystal Technology
- M90 Box w/Zotac MB, Intel NM10, Intel Atom D525, Dual Core, 1.8Ghz, 1M L2 Cache, 13W Max TDP, DDR3 4G 1333 NB SO-DIMM, Nvidia Ion Integrated Graphics, Gb Lan, Wifi, 2 USB 3.0, 6 USB 2.0 SATA II 32GB, M110, M90 Wireless Kit, POS Ready 7 OS, 90W external power supply
- Windows POS 7 64-bit Upgrade
- ID Tech Swipe Reader. MSR; MiniMagII; USB/CDC; 3 Tracks
- RG-58 Coax Cable Extension. 11ft N Male to Reverse Polarity SMA Male coax cable
- Antenex Phantom Low Profile 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Antenna with Patented Field Diversity
- Custom Metal Overlay with Laser Cut Logo
- Custom Software including Windows Configuration.
- Aquire Digital Player
- Proprietary Robotics and Water Testing mechanics