For the past five years, on World Ocean’s Day, the Coral Restoration Foundation™ takes an army of ocean lovers to restore coral reefs in Florida and around the world. This year, however, is a bit different.
The yearly event named Coralpalooza™ brings coral lovers together to learn from experts, and participate in coral restoration activities around their various projects in Florida and the Caribbean. And even though we cannot be together in person this year, CRF is still committed to sharing the spirit of Coralpalooza™ with an action-packed day of celebrating coral reefs – online!
The event is scheduled to take place June 6th, world oceans day a 1PM EST.
The event is open to a global audience and anyone can participate for FREE from wherever you are in the world! Join in on the fully interactive digital platform where you can explore:
- Digital booths to live chat with coral experts from around the world
- Never-before-seen content including videos, workshops, and pictures
- Exclusive presentations and interviews with world experts on coral reefs and ocean conservation
- The CRF™ Kids Zone hosted by Captain Coral himself!
- A digital treasure hunt to win CRF™ swag
- Links to our staff on the water where they will be out planting corals to restore our reefs
Are you a coral expert or what to get involved in this event? You can register your digital booth here and join this virtual coral celebration!
Want to share you coral love? You can even be part of the event by sharing your passion for coral reefs. Submit a 10-second video that could be broadcast to all the Corapalooza™ Digital 2020 Attendees!