The UP 12,000 electronic V24 is a new feed pump, which was developed for the highest demands of salt and freshwater aquarists. This return pump is specially designed to overcome extreme heights with a maximum head pressure up to 10 meters (33 feet) while consuming 130 watts (adjustable).
The UP 12,000 has a modern 24Volt brushless DC motor making the pump run incredibly smooth and features ceramic bearings resulting in an extremely long service life. The controllable AquaBee UP 12,000 is rated for up to 12,000 liters per hour (3,170gph), and is an updated version of their previous pump the UP 11,000.
The infinitely rotatable gyro housing enables the piping to be removed individually and the pump to be dismantled and assembled without tools. The 24 volt protective low voltage guarantees absolute safety in the aquarium. The pump can be controlled via the common aquarium computer via the 10 volt interface. The controller can be separated from the pump.
– Energy saving pump
– 40mm pipe connections
– Control line 3m (up to 10m on request)
– 1.8m power cord
– adjusts itself to the preset power level after a power failure
– Power control from 0 to 130 watts in 5 watt increments
– 1 1/2 inch thread inlet and outlet
– with 10V interface
– Chinch connector
– Dry run protection function
– water column Hmax 10m
– Controller can be separated from the pump
– usable in and out of the water
– Suitable for fresh and sea water
– of course with a suction basket!
The UP 12,000 V24 controllable feed pump retails for €725.00 [AquaBee]