New upgrades to MCU’s latest Lighthouse Pro XLS commercial aquarium controller will garner the attention of caretakers of extra large aquariums and aquaculture operation. The top shelf iteration from MCU raises the bar on controller features and it should meet expectations of demanding for the most demanding applications. The new unit is specially geared to reduce service calls and costs through offsite monitor/control. The XLS has no front panel buttons or controls accessible to your client and it allows the user to provide 24/7 monitoring. The laundry list of features include:
- Email/Text Message Notifications Built-in POP3 Email Server sends emails and text messages directly to your mobile phone or computer when anything goes wrong.
- Web Monitoring/Control Built-in Web Server allows you to monitor, configure, and change settings across the internet.
- Multiple Tank Control Supports 2 independent temperature sensors and up to 4 electrodes in any combination.
- Secure Installation Password protected web pages and infrared remote lockout to prevent unauthorized access.
- Direct Connect Outlets Up to 16 direct-connect AC outlets eliminates all problems associated with Power Line Carrier systems (X-10).
- Field Upgradeable Download and install new upgrades and features in the field.
- Unlimited Expansion Auxiliary port allows attachment of future devices and equipment as they become available.
The new Lighthouse Pro XLS should be available through Finsreef later this month.