Wow, will you take a look at that Scolie. The Tye Dye Scolymia which we shared with you yesterday has been listed on Aquatic Auction and to bring attention to this singular coral specimen they have graciously offered to help us stimulate your aquarium program. All you have to do to win a $100 credit to Zoanuts is gawk at all of the angles of this ungradeable Scolymia australis and try to figure out how much it is going to sell for at auction. The rules are simple, leave your guess in the comments below in full dollar increments, only one guess per person, do not duplicate a previous guess, if two entries are tied they will each receive a $50 credit. Follow the break to view the additional photos below and we’ll be watching the action unfold on Aquatic Auction.
- This is a “guess the final auction price” contest. Meaning you have to guess the final auction price of the coral.
- Leave a comment below. With your guess, like for example $24.00
- You may only enter this specific giveaway once. If you decide to enter this contest more then once you will be disqualified. Yeah, we have robots and human slaves that check for fairness.
- Contest is open to anyone in the USA 18+! Yeah, turns out that in some states its illegal to win a contest if your under 18. Who knew? Ask your parents if you want to be entered.
- Winner will be chosen randomly. The winner will receive a $100 gift certificate to Aquatic Auction.
- If you are chosen as the winner, you need to respond to our email within 3 days. If you donâ€™t, we will pick someone else who is the next closest price. So check your email!
- Entries can be submitted until May 4, 2009 10:40:00 PM EDT. Good luck!