If you’re trying to pack a lot of light in a small area (we’re looking at you Acro heads), then you’ll want to take a good look at the new Infinity DDE (double double ended) light fixtures from Sfiligoi. The Infinity DDE fixtures are the same size as the old XR6 Inifinity lights but they pack twice the electricity draining halide lamps. The new Infinity fixtures feature double twin HO T5 flanks to supplement the light punch from the halides which themselves are backed up with lumenarc-style reflectors. The entire fixture is made out of stainless steel with internal T5 ballasts but external metal halide ballasts.Â Hit the read link for breakdown of the models and an additional picture of the Sfiligoi Infinity DDE which will soon be available from Aquarium Obsessed.
* INFINITY SINGLE 2 x 150 W + 4 x 24 W
* INFINITY SINGLE 2 x 250 W + 4 x 24 W
* INFINITY DOUBLE 4 x 150 W + 4 x 54 W
* INFINITY DOUBLE 4 x 250 W + 4 x 54 W
* INFINITY TRIPLE 6 x 150 W + 8 x 39 W
* INFINITY TRIPLE 6 x 250 W + 8 x 39 W