The HM Digital FM-2 filter monitor and volumizer is a nifty tool for keeping track of when to change out your reverse osmosis and de-ionization unitâ€™s filters. The simple digital display can track up to five stages by both time and volume of water going through your RO or RO/DI unit and alert you when to change out that specific stage. No more guessing on how many gallons have traveled through your unit, youâ€™ll be able to set the monitor to keep tabs on the volume rate and know when to change your filters. This will be quite handy to set out a filter-changing cycle where you may want to do more frequent changes to the sediment or pre-filters that are less expensive as well as taking the brunt of the filtration. An LED faucet indicator disc will illuminate a green, yellow or red light when the water is turned on indicating the percentage of elapsed time. Attaching the volumizer is via Â¼â€ quick disconnect connections and will let you chose water volume in either gallons or liters. These units are priced just under $50 USD and is currently on sale for $38.99 over at Bulk Reef Supply.
- A five-stage filter monitor with five independent timers and a tri-color LED faucet indicator disc.
- The volumizer counts up in gallons or liters (settings can be modified).
- Works on time (and volume for the FM-2) for up to five stages (can be less).
- The LED indicator disc will illuminate a green, yellow or red light when the water is turned on.Â The color indicates the percentage of elapsed time.
- Auto-Off function conserves battery power. The unit shuts off automatically after 5 minutes of non-use.
- The timer counts down in months or days (settings can be modified).
- Includes an audible alarm (beep).