If you were one of the lucky ones to see the AquaBeam 1000 HD Ultra LED lighting system Quality Marine had on display at IMAC West or Reef-A-Palooza and were looking to get your hands on one, now is your chance. Quality Marine just announced this unit is now in stock and ready to ship to your favorite LFS. According to testing done in house at Quality Marine, the AquaBeam 1000 HD Ultra units have comparable PAR output to a 150W metal halide, giving you a low energy and low heat alternative to add that sweet shimmer effect but with PAR benefits. The AquaBeam 1000 HD Ultra units offer a minimum of 50,000 hours of lamp life and in the unlikely event that a problem arises, the unit is guaranteed for five years. Since Quality Marine is a wholesaler, your favorite LFS can contact their Quality Marine rep and get a price quote and see about securing you one of these lights.
Features of the AquaBeam 1000 HD Ultra Solid State Aquarium Lighting Tile:
- Solid State Lighting – 10 x CREE X-RE Q+ PowerLEDS driven at 700mA with custom collimating optics featuring “Total Internal Reflection” for efficient and uniform light distribution.
- Delivers high LUX and PAR values which means it is suitable for all marine set ups including reef tanks incorporating LPS and SPS hard corals.
- Creates a natural “shimmer” effect.
- Suitable as an alternative to metal halides.
- Very compact – at less than 8″ x 8″ – and suitable for all aquarium types including nano and other smaller tanks
- Cool running with low heat transfer to aquarium water reducing the need for expensive cooling systems.
- Suitable for installation in aquarium hoods.
- Offers a minimum of 50,000 hours lamp life – 6x standard fluorescent lighting.
- Versatile mounting fixtures included, allowing a wide variety of replacement, retrofit and new install options on all sizes of aquaria.
- Low running costs and environmentally friendly – long-life, very low carbon footprint, and no mercury.
- Future-proofed with built-in capability and compatibility for digital control including timing and dimming and available with or without an AquaRay Control unit.
- Sealed, water-resistant casing and a low voltage DC power supply makes AquaRay easy and safe to use in all conditions.
- Designed and manufactured by Tropical Marine Center in the EU
- 5 year guarantee.
- Modular Mounting System (MMS) compatible, offering an extensive range of mounting options for your AquaRay light unit.
AquaBeam 1000 HD Ultra is available in:
- Marine White (10 x 14,000K white LED’s)
- Reef White (7 x 14,000K white LED’s and 3 x 50,000K blue LED’s)
Also available for Freshwater:
- AquaBeam 1000 ND (10 Natural Daylight bulbs)