X-aqua’s X-Inout device is an innovative wavemaking device that makes a pleasant large ripple effect in aquariums. Using just the power of the return water pump, the X-inout pulses the flow of the return water, making waves that could be used as the sole source of water movement in some very shallow frag tanks. The main mechanism of the X-inout is located right on the outside of the aquarium, adding to very little obstructions in the aquariums. The X-inout is really a complete return line and draining system that also ships with included hose fittings. You gotta love products which have a large effect in the aquarium without taking up its own ZIP code in the tank and use of any additional energy. We shot video of the x-inout in action at Interzoo 2010.
• The particular internal conformation of the water flow in this new model enables the distribution of an impulse flow which creates a beneficial wave effect.
• It is fixed externally.
• It prevents altering the volume of the tank.
• It prevents from having to empty the tank when changing the o-ring as with normal well-traps.
• It eliminates risk of leakage.
• It does not require the perforation of the bottom of the tank, where there is always the risk of braking the tank’s bottom sheet of glass.
• Calibrated water flow to enable blockage in case the pump goes off.
• Adjustable junction for directing water flow.
• Wide-mesh suction grid which is removable for clearing from sedimentation.
Tighten the nuts with your hands using very little pressure. To guarantee hermetic sealing this instrument is provided with an o-ring. It is important for the holes in the glass to be perfectly calibrated to guarantee impermeability. X-IN.OUT can work at a maximum pumped water flow of 2000 lt/h. X-IN.OUT is created with a central fracture so it can be divided in two parts and manage the two phases of inward flow and outward flow separately.